Orthodontics is the treatment of crooked or other imperfect positioned teeth.
The dentists at Candlewood Dental Centre care about you and your teeth. That is why we have a high level of interest in providing great Orthodontic care. Our highly trained staff and dentists are ready to help you and your smile look better.
Is Orthodontic Right For You?
The dentist will organise an examination of your teeth and then develop a suitable treatment plan to fix common issues such as:
- Overbite or Buck Teeth – Having the upper front teeth too far forward that the lower teeth.
- Underbite or the bulldog jaw – having your lower teeth too far forward from your upper teeth.
- Crossbite – When the upper teeth does not come down slightly forward when biting down.
- Open bite – spaces between the biting points and areas
- Misplaced midline – when the upper and lower teeth are not centered or aligned correctly
- Spacing – Spaces between teeth
- Crowding – When there are too many teeth in the dental ridge area.Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, we encourage you to discuss these matters with an appropriately qualified health practitioner.